Thursday, September 13, 2012

Childhood Storybook ATC's

Hi All!

I meant to share these with you earlier - but still not managing much due to being sick still.

Anyway, I received all the gorgeous Childhood Storybook ATC swap back that I joined up on one of the many FB groups that I belong too.




I had so much fun thinking about all the wonderful books that I read as a child - but only one stood out for me! It was The Hobbit by Tolkien. My Dad had brought me the hard cover series when I was born and it was also the very first video we ever watched on our very fist VCR. It was a dodgy cartoon video - but I loved it all the same! Even though I love the new trilogy movies and am hanging out for the arrival of the new The Hobbit Movie, nothing will ever beat the books!



Cheers......
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection, I love Noddy and the hungry caterpillar, I loved all the Enid Blyton books, my favorites were The Famous Five Series!!

    ReplyDelete