Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting in early for Festive Friday!!!!!

Hi All! I am being a bit sneaky and posting this tonight - just in case I get too busy tomorrow and forget! LOL

I have made some wonderful friends since starting my journey in the land of blog and I am very fortunate that one of my dearest friends who I met via our blogs, lives not far from me, so we are able to catch up on a regular basis for a crafty playdate!

A couple of weeks ago, we got together and made some very simple Christmas cards using a kraft cardstock card base that had been printed in a template form! These cards were so simple to make and I literally used up some scraps/leftovers of Christmas papers, ribbon, self-adhesive fabric and some buttons.

These cards would be brillant for any beginner both adult and child or if you were looking to mass produce some quick cards!


Check out Annmaree's post for her version of these cards or the original blog post from Creativity Prompt for the tempate!

I have lost count on how many cards I have now made for Shirley-Anne's 50 Christmas cards before 1st Dec Challenge - but there is still plenty of time for you to start and enter this challenge too - check out her blog here!

And remember there is currently only 44 sleeps until Santa arrives!

Cheers
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. awesome Kel, I really love how these came out!!

    gaw Thanks for a linky dear! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards - I like the way you've used the butttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Kelly .Well over 50 Christmas cards ..These are sweeties too. CAS cards are my style so will keep these in mind for later
    Great way to use scrappy bits patterned paper .Great you and Annmarie can meet up and have fun crafting together .
    hugs shirley-anne
    ps thanks for plug for my blog ..too ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I love the simplicity of them! Great for mass production of Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, hope you've had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete