Wednesday, August 3, 2011

French Provincial Square Frame

A big hello to all my lovely blog readers!

I wanted to share this gorgeous frame that I made over the weekend. It is a Kaszazz 2 Hour Workshop - French Provincial Square Frame created by the very talented Cheryl Devlin who was inspired by Sue Smyth!


I must confess though that I did tweak it a little to my own liking. I used a dark brown Bazzill for the matting instead of the suggested black and I did a Rose Coral bird with an illuminate smooch wing instead of the black bird with the ice stickles wing. I am really happy with how it has turned out and am debating whether to keep it for myself or put it aside for my Mum as part of her birthday present!

If anybody is in the Coffs Harbour area and would like to make this frame - contact me for more details on braydonandkel@bigpond.com or 0427 534 917.

Cheers!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh wowsers, this is super-cala-freaking-awesome!!!

    TOTALLY LOVE this frame and the awesome embellies!

    Beautifully done, way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is stunning Kel - absolutely divine! I sooooo need to get my act together and join Kaszazz!!!

    Beautiful job :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Kelly....love that paper you have used and the cute bird in the cage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers, love the flowers and the bird.

    ReplyDelete