Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1 Year Blog-A-Versary Candy

Hi All!


I can't believe Kel's Kaszazz Kaleidoscope turned 1 today! It only seems like yesterday that I was looking at Alicia's blog wishing I could have one of my own but unsure of taking that first step.  Anyway, here I am some 136 posts later!

Anyway, as a little thankyou to my current 33 followers - I have a little blog candy up for grabs!
All you need to do is be one of my 33 Followers and leave a comment below! Easy As!

Up for grabs is:
1 x 150mm Scallop Chipboard Album inc 25mm Hinge ring
8 x 6x6 pieces of SB Foundations Papers
1 x MIni Messages Friends Stamp Set
1 x 1/8" Chocolate Organdy ribbon
5 x 4cm Daisies
5 x 13mm Clear Rhinestones

(All products are current Kaszazz Products)!

I will draw a winner at random in a week's time on 14th June 2011!

Cheers and Good Luck!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. YAY Kelly. Thank you so much for sharing all your amazing creations with us. You are also an inspiration to me. Thank you for all your wonderful comments and for encouraging me to continue my blog. All the very best for the your continuing journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first birthday blog! Love seeing all your creations and hearing about your crafty projects. Thank you also for all the comments on my blog - as a new blogger it's really great to get the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEEHEE! Congrats!

    1 year, just wait and it will be 2 and 3 and 4!

    Can't wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooHooo! Happy Bloggy Birthday Kel! :o)

    I'm looking forward to celebrating many more with you - keep inspiring and delighting everyone with your creations and postings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am so glad I found you through Annmaree...... I have really enjoyed seeing all your terrific creations. Congrats on one year and wishing you many many more years of fun and friends.

    ReplyDelete