Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Stall

Hi All! My apologies for my absence of late - I have just been super busy!

We had a Mother's Day Stall at School yesterday - so I made these three little beauties for it. They were snavelled up pretty quick and I even have an order to make a frog one for the Admin Lady.


Made using the Paisley Cricut Cartridge


Made using the Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge

Any still my fav cartridge - Create A Critter!

Plus, I also volunteered to teach the entire school a Mother's Day card!


I appreciated school teachers before - but they now get my most upmost respect!!
 After teaching 38 students from Kinder to Year 6 how to make this card plus with the help from a crafting x-school teacher, I was just so exhausted that I feel asleep with Will before 7pm last night. I didn't even hear hubby come to bed!
All the students had a ball stamping, inking the edges and of course playing with some flower, butterfly and heart punches and a stack load of scrap paper! Even though a few followed my layout - all 38 cards were totally different.  I hope their Mum's like and appreciate them.

Cheers!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OH WOWSERS, I love these note holders, fantastically done!!!

    awesome cuts using awesome carrtidges I now have those in my wishlist hehee!!!

    and way to go teaching all those kiddies cardmaking, thats awesome!

    I'm sure they will appreaciate it a lot, great going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a terrific task you have done. Helping 38 students to create a very special card for their Mums. Wonderful. Great memo pads too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised that these were snapped up Kel, they're gorgeous! I absolutely love the colours you've used.

    You're a brave lady taking on the teaching of all of them kiddies - no wonder you were worn out LOL! I'm sure that all of the Mum's will be thrilled with their masterpieces :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you deserve a medal .Well done . Love the card you chose for the exercise and the note holders too .
    Can you check the number on the side bar of my blog of Christmas cards you have made for my challenge,just to be sure I have not missed any .
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete