Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look what I got in the mail yesterday....

Hi All!
Our household has been plauged by a horrible chesty cold and as usual the kids are over the worst - but I am now coming down with it.  So you can imagine my surprise when I went to the mailbox yesterday and found this waiting for me.



It was a gorgeous card filled with some lovely surprises of stamped images and butterfly & dragonfly die cuts. It managed to put a huge smile on my miserable face. So a very big huge massive thankyou to my dear blogger pal - Annemaree. She is just the sweetest!

Cheers!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YAY, glad you liked em!

    I just got home from the Docs, I have a chest infection... knew something wasn't right when last night I was having back and chest pains when I breathed in deeply!!! NOT GOOD. Full strength antibiotics for me :-(

    Heres hoping I can catchup on the sleep I missed last night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that card before ;-)....over Annmaree's way. What a lovely surprise for you. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O WOW What a HAPPY mail 4 sure!! Hope U get BETTER REAL QUICK!!!!! Put some Vicks vapor rub on your feet..Then a pair of warm socks out of the dryer.. MAKE THAT NASTY COLD GO AWAY!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete