Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've done it again.....

Hi All!
Well I have managed to do it again - I was putting my latest Challenge card into a plastic slip to sell and ended up adding some rhinestones to complete the card. I can't believe I didn't do this in the first place - it looks so much better now and not to mention still all Kaszazz!


I do have a question to ask you all - how much do people sell their handmade cards for??? Do I mark each card with an individual price or do I just put one uniform price on them all and then if I sell a simpler one it well then outway the fact that another card might have a lot more time, embellishments etc?

The reason I am asking is that I am running a Biggest Morning Tea this coming Monday at Playgroup and I was going to take a basket of my cards down and offer that I will personally donate $1 from the sale of each card to the cause.

Cheers!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I take my cards to stalls that I do with a little sign that I put at the front of the basket prices for my cards as follows $3 each or 2 for $5 or 4 for $10. Saves me having to price individually and yes, I think the $$$ from the more simple ones will make up for the more embellished ones.
    Nice card!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the addition of the bling bling!

    all the best with the morning tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments! You've got some absolutely adorable cards! I used to price mine by size when I sold them. That way the ones you use more supplies on you make a little more money on. I used to ask $2.00 each for small ones, $3.00 for for a 5x7 and $4.00 for anything larger or odd shaped. :-) Take care, hope you and your family starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete