Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Wishing all Mother's a very Happy Mother's Day today!
Here's a little bunch of everlasting flowers from Charlotte and myself to you all.
Hope you all have a great day and enjoy being spoilt for a change!

As for me - I got very spoilt indeed with lots of handmade pressies from the kids, a four colour pen in pink/purple/green and blue from Charlotte, a set of family stickers for the back windscreen of my car and also a new shelving unit for my Cricut. Brekkie was a yummy bacon and egg roll with BBQ sauce and vegemite and hubby has brought some green prawns for tea - so I will have to wait to see what yummy masterpiece he creates! The weather in Coffs was a beaut - so I was even able to go outside and do some weeding in the front two garden beds.  After tea I plan to curl up in bed and read some more of The Host by Stephanie Myer - so far so good!
Cheers
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! Enjoy it, let me know how spoilt you were!!!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly ..ditto for you
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete