Monday, May 9, 2011

Festive Friday

THE REAL TITLE SHOULD READ:
Festive Friday started on Saturday but finished on Sunday!

Hi All! I hope you are all had a great weekend.

I had a fantastic day on Saturday - I spent most of the day with Annemaree doing craft - well she did, I spent most of the time gasbagging. I showed Annemaree how to make a folded Tag card from an A4 piece of paper - check out her blog http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/ for a photo, cause I managed to leave mine there! Mind you, between you and me it was just an excuse to invite myself back there again.

I also had some more Kaszazz Class Workshop kits leftover - so I took two with me and we both made one up each.


2H349 - Fancy Flourish Blended Christmas Cards
Created by: Naomi Elliot
Cost: $20
(Which includes all materials - you just need to bring yourself)

If anybody is interested in getting a head start on their Christmas Cards and would like to do this workshop and live in the Coffs Harbour area, contact me at braydonandkel@bigpond.com or leave your details in a comment below.     

Hopefully this week won't be as hectic as last week, so I can do a little crafting. Until then....

Cheers!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOOKS FABULOUS!!!

    I really like how yours came out with the distressing and inking!!!

    Its great how two people came have one kit and come up with different results!

    So great to have you, will have to do it regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kelly very lovely cards you have done hope you had a lovely mothers day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol....I was reading your heading and thinking wow I have gotten through my blog roll pretty quick...Friday but no.... :-)
    Beautiful Christmas cards the flourish and the glitter are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete