Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cricut Requests

Hi Everybody!

I started to get back into crafting mode yesterday with sitting down and using my circut to make the few things that various family members had requested and I just hadn't gotten around too. My excuse is that I had been waiting for my new mats to arrive and boy did they make a difference.


My Baby BIL is getting married in October and he and his fiance are currently organising the wedding stationery. They are both super country and are hoping to use a cow or two on them - so I cut some sample cows out from the Animal Kingdom cartridge starting from 1" right up to 5 1/2". This was interesting as I had never done this before and it was a great insight into the actual sizing.


Secondly, my very good friend Pinkie asked me to make a Buzz for her grandson's birthday in June. So I did a few different cuts from the Toy Story Cartridge. As much as I just adore this life likeness of this cartridge - I would never ever attempt to make a smaller full body version of any of the characters, as there are just far too many pieces.

And whilst I was on a roll, I made a groovy pair of sparkly sunnies for my baby sister to put in her care package - but in my eagerness to post it - I forgot to take a photo.

Cheers!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kell,
    Nice to meet you!
    I am so inspired by your Cricut post. I have packed mine away because I just dont use it.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete