Friday, April 1, 2011

Missed the Challenge Deadline

Hi All! I thought I would quickly share this card with you. I was making it for the Stamping Vacation Challenge - The Rose but due to a round of tummy bugs in our house, I missed the deadline only finishing it today.


I am really happy with how this card has turned out. All Kaszazz products used and I even had a go at using the masking technique. My photo does not do the card any justice as I have used metallic chalks to colour the rose in - so it has a lovely shimmer to it. The sentiment says - A Moment in Time! I have even inked the ribbon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Kell I really love love love this card, beautiful rose and masking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just had to come and visit after seeing the great note holder you gave Annmaree. You have some lovely cards on here. Can't wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete