Saturday, April 16, 2011

Festive Friday on a Saturday

Hello Blog Readers! I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday!
It is pouring rain here in Coffs and it is somewhat cold at 20 Degrees - after all the hot weather we had, I started to think that I would never wear track pants and my slippers ever again. Huh!
Anyway, I finally got around to making my Christmas Card for yesterday's Festive Friday and Shirley-Anne's Challenge of 50 Christmas Card by Dec!

This is a Christmas tree shaped card that is also a Christmas Tree decoration! Pretty Clever isn't it! Unfortunately I can't take the credit for this - it was from a Claire Daily 2009 Class Tutorial CD that I brought. Plus to make things worse - I am embarrased to say that the only Kaszazz items used are the brad, Merry Christmas Stamp, Kraft cardstock and a lace Ezy-Press die!


I really liked the one that Claire made, but I did have my doubts half way through making this - but I am really happy with the end result.

For other Christmas Card ideas, don't forget to stop by Annemaree's blog - http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/ and also join up to Shirley-Anne's fantastic Challenge at http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Until next time - Cheers Kel

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW, this is so cool and creative!!!

    It could even be used as a tag!

    You Klever Kel...

    OS PS; Mum says she wants to see you use the Lifes a Beach Cartridge LOL! (we have created a monstor! bahaa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card,Kelly! Might have a go myself next week! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kelly. Thank you for keeping an eye on your numbers . I am a bit behind with all my blogging as Blogger has been misbehaving of late . Slows me right down .
    Will add your creations next posting .
    This creation is very clever idea . Lovely Christmas tree decoration too.

    ReplyDelete