Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Blog Award

Hi All! I have received another Liebster award..... this time from the newly and ever so excited about it - fellow Kaszazz consultant Mel Camilleri.

Make sure you head over to Mel's blog at http://kaszazzconnect.blogspot.com/ and share some blog love around, I know she would love to get some new followers and what a great way to help a new consultant on the start of a successful business.
Once again I am honoured to receive an award and I am just as excited this time as I was when I got my first one. I just love awards and prizes! I also love all the comments that you all leave - that is what really makes blogging all worthwhile.

Anyway,  more about this award......


This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but who put a lot of love and heart into their work. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3 - 5 blog picks.

2. Let those people know you have chosen them.

3. Copy and past the blog award onto your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded.

5. Finally - Have Fun!!!!!!


This time I have chosen:

These ladies are just so so creative and are just really nice! They are both are addicted to paper punch art - but I have managed to make them both Cricut addicts too!

What an awesome and creative blog! I found Marelle's blog when hubby's aunt sent me a birthday card that she had made in one of Marelle's classes.
I just love Amy's blog - lots of simple and beautiful cards using stamps as well as her Cricut.
Please go and check out these ladies blogs and share a bit of blog love around. I am sure you will find their blogs just as inspirational as I do!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday! Cheers Kel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kel :o) Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for following - ya just gotta love Annmaree don't ya? She's such a sweety!

    Congrats on the award, I'm following you now and I'm a big fan of Kaszazz products (must go and checkout the catalogue again!) so looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    Ciao for now, Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me this award! Your blog is cute too, and I have left some love for some of the other ladies you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete