Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cricut Dust Covers

Just thought I would post a couple of photos of the Cricut Dust Covers that I made for my friends and family as Christmas presents. Typical me left these to the last minute (ie - after Christmas) thinking they would be hard to make - but they are really simple and so quick to whip up.
  It is amazing the amount of dust that can collect on your bug!

Pinkie's Cow Cover

Vanessa's Bright Flying Kites Cover
(Wonder if she has figured out what the cover is for yet?)

Mum's Owl Cover

I also made one for myself - I just haven't gotten around to taking a photo of it yet - but it is a hot pink colour with turtles on it and matches my coffee cup coaster I made for a Ridgecrest Scrapbooking Camp.

If anybody is interested - I sell these baby bug covers for $10 inc. postage.
Contact me at braydonandkel@bigpond.com for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment