Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TTD Comp Entry

This was my entry into the September Team Training Day Competition - the challenge was to use one of the newly released Christmas stamps. My apologies for the poor quality of the photos - but at 5am in the morning it is as good as it is going to get. I can tell you that this entry won first place!
I choose the 1878LM Word Tree and made a gorgeous little Christmas Decoration set. I stamped the Word Tree 5 times before cutting it out and then sticking them together with some ribbon inside, so it can be hung on a tree. I also made some smaller decorations using the circle scallop punch and the same method.
This is going to be a gift for one of Charlotte's teachers for Christmas. Please note that the Noodle box was pre-made and is not a Kaszazz product.

No comments:

Post a Comment