Saturday, August 7, 2010

Product Challenge - Fortnight 3

The challenge this time was to use the Angel Wings Stamp! I must admit that I have cheated on this challenge, as I had already created these pages for a Team Training Day Competition last year - where you had to use Antique Embellishment Kit. I have used opalescent embossing powder on vellum for the wings - which gives a lovely coloured sparkle in real life. I also watermarked the bear on the solid blue bazzill in the pocket pieces.
The trial workshops for this layout went really well and I have even sold a few kits, however, I have just never gotten around to finishing off the instructions. So.... I am using this challenge to motivate myself and finish the instructions so I can submit them to Kaszazz. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment