Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stuck @ home sick!

Hi all! Well the kids and I have managed to pick up some yucky colds - not fun at all especially since Hubbie is working away again. Anyway, I suppose I can't really complain - two little kids means a mid day sleep at least for a couple of hours. I managed to make some really cute Nappy Cards during today's sleep that I saw on Alicia's blog - Alicia's Creative Space the other day.

Materials: Kaszazz SB Sentiments Paper, Bazzill & Antique Gold Pins

One of the biggest things I love about being a Kaszazz consultant is how the other Kaszazz consultants treat you like you are an important member of their family - regardless of who you are. Being new to blogging I emailed Alicia to see if I could post her cards on my blog (so I could recognise that she was the designer of these fab cards), anyway she emailed me back saying no problems at all and if I ever needed any help etc just to give her a yell - I have never met this woman - but I just know we are going to be great friends!

1 comment:

  1. agree Kelly! Kaszazz is like a giant family. Great job with cards. They look great

    ReplyDelete