Friday, June 25, 2010

Product Challenge - Fortnight 1


One of my downlines Tania and myself attended the May TTD (Kaszazz Team Training Day) over in Forbes with a lovely bunch of ladies. We all decided to set fortnightly challenges using a different product and then at the next TTD we would bring along what we had made and then have a show & tell session over a cuppa and some cake at the end of the day.
The first challenge - was the 4195KE Stamp - Return to Sender! I brought this stamp in my last order and have been thinking of what to do with it - until this morning when I was at playgroup with Will looking at some great Kindy collage when I came up with this idea. The cards turned out how I saw them in my head - I am just not 100% sure if I like them. I have used a lot of edge distressing with the paper distresser and also with my Walnut Stain inkpad.
Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment