Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Card Holder


I have been making these card holders for many years now - I saw it originally in a Scrapbooking store in Orange, but can't remember which one! Anyway I made this one yesterday for a friend's son's 1st birthday. It is made from the My Boy Kazazz papers, A Chipboard Frame It page - 12x12, Alphamidi - Weird stickers, Organdy ribbon in red, yellow & white, Blue Ric Rac and a Hinged Ring. Once made all you need to do is punch a hole in the top left hand corner of each card and then thread onto the hinged ring - so easy! Apart from making them for my own use - I normally make them as gifts for new births and milestone birthdays.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have kept all the cards we were given when my girls were born and for their subsequent birthdays so this is a fantastic way to keep and display them. Thanks heaps Kelly!
    I will be making one for each of my daughters : )
    Cheers,
    Fi

    ReplyDelete