Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost 100% Kaszazz!

Both kids have been driving me round the bend for the last two days, leaving me little time to myself let alone to do the housework etc - but I did manage to make two cards today. Although I need to report that the cards aren't 100% Kaszazz and I have broken my vow of only posting items with only Kaszazz products - but I just had to share these with you all.

My sister asked me to make this card for an 18th that she is going to tonight. Fellow Kaszazz Consultant Tracy Franklin taught me how to make this card originally - this is my version. I used my Opposites Attract Cartridge in my Cricut to cut the 18 from the new SB Card Essentials - Lemon. The non-Kaszazz parts are some stray ribbon and of course the Frangipani Paper - but the recipient is white/yellow Frangipani mad and I had this paper stashed away from my pre-consultant days.

I love the simplicity of this card - it is simply a photo of the table centrepiece at a friend's wedding Braydon and I attended in April. I then matted the photo on some x-Kaszazz Glitter Paper, tied some ribbon around it and then stuck it to the front of the card. I am planning on sending this card along with a disc of the photos I took from the wedding to the newlyweds. Being an avid Scrapbooker - I have taken odd photos such as the ironwork gates at the church, the welcoming sign, the back of the Bride's dress, candid family photos and not to mention the meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment